Don't you love it when you don't want to do something but God is making you do it anyway? That's what I'm going through right now. I got offered a job yesterday at Harbor Freight Tools. I don't want the job because I have no interest in selling tools at all. BUT since they were the only people out of around 20 applications to call me back, interview me, and all I'm taking it as that's where God wants me to be. I don't know why He would want me to sell tools, but that's His plan.
I am very grateful that He gave me this job. He did the same thing after I dropped out of college. Then I was hopeless. I wanted a career as a photographer, but I didn't have the money to do it. What happened? Garcia's finished remodeling that building and they were looking for waitresses. All I did was go in and ask for an application and I got that job. Granted this time around it took me months to find a job, but I believe it's still the same concept. I was nervous when I started working at Garcia's. I had never waited tables in a restaurant before and I was so scared that I'd be carrying a tray full of food and drop it everywhere, but I put my trust in God and He rewarded me with very few and minor mistakes. That's what's going to happen now. He got me this job, and I'm going to do it to the best of my ability and know that He is standing right there with me.
So, now that I'll be working maybe I'll have some fun and interesting stories to post :) I'm going to leave you with not a quote, but a song. Enjoy!
Pedro the Lion- Lullaby
No comments:
Post a Comment