I've joined everyone else. I've conformed and now I am writing a blog. So, if you're reading this chances are you know me. You could be someone I knew in school, someone I met online (if this is the case we met on Northern Downpour or through Nerdfighters), family, etc. No matter how you know me chances are you don't know everything about me. Actually, you don't. I don't even know everything about me. So, with that being said, I'm going to give you a list of facts about me. Maybe you know them, maybe you don't, maybe I'm wasting my time typing this out because no one will read it, but oh well.
Name: Ashley Mata
Age: 20
Birthday: Jan. 19, 1990
Birth Place: Amarillo, Texas
Mother: Donna (married to Mike)
Father: Steve (married to Dionne)
Siblings: Too many, if you want to know ask.
-Favorites-
Color: Red (even though I like them all)
Animal: Penguin
Music: Rock (all of it)
Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas
Website: YouTube
YouTuber: Alex Day (nerimon) and Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike)
Organization: To Write Love On Her Arms
I'm sure there are more quick facts, but I just can't think of anything else.
"Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck."
I'm sure a lot of you are probably wondering where I got the title "Don't Blink". It's named after a Doctor Who episode, "Blink", about weeping angels who steal time from you and instead of killing you they just send you back in time. It's more creepy than I can describe. Trust me, if you ever see that episode you will never look at angel statues the same way ever again. -shudders-

(yes, that is a face in hole picture of me and the 10th Doctor)
About my life right now: I live a very boring life. I have no job, I'm not going to school, I seriously don't do anything. It's not by choice though. If I had it my way I would be working to pay off Tarleton so I can go back to school, or they would already be paid off and I would be looking forward to school in the fall. I've FINALLY decided on a career choice and I think this one will stick. I want to go into nursing. A lot of people have been telling me they can see my as a nurse because apparently I have a caring nature (it's true, my heart is way too big). I have a plan. I want to go into nursing, become a registered nurse, and join the Peace Corps. There's something inside me saying this is the right move. I want to be put some place where I'm making a difference, helping people who can't help themselves. I believe that becoming a nurse and being sent over will help me accomplish that.
Anyway, I guess this is all I'm going to put in this post. I'll leave you with one of my all time favorite quotes :)
“To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you somebody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” -e.e. cummings
No comments:
Post a Comment