Saturday, May 15, 2010

-Insert Title Here-

I'm sore today. Step aerobics really are a workout!
Today I went to my very first step aerobics class. I really felt the muscles that have been left alone for too long. Dionne and I plan on going to this class every Saturday just to get back into better shape. We have to feel the burn! I weighed myself today too. I was shocked to see that I have lost weight. I am now down to a good 122. Now my goal is inches and not necessarily pounds. I'm sure that if I keep up the step aerobics and going to the gym that I'll be where I want to be in no time.

This week has been uneventful (as usual). Yesterday I had chinese food with Michael, Dad and Dionne. Tried sushi for the first time... I don't really like it. Thank God for oranges, because that's what I cleansed my pallet with after trying it. After that we went to a new store called Citi Trends. I bought a cute blue dress. We went to another store where I bought a pretty pinkish-purplish dress. I'm trying to decide which one I should wear next week for Dionne's nephew's graduation. I've enlisted the help of a few people and so far the blue one has all the votes.

I also filled out a background check form for the movie theater. She said that it should take about a week, so I've filled out my application and plan on taking it back next week. I really hope I get the job. It'll give me something to do and my blogs won't sound the same all the time.

So, music. I love it. Here lately I've been listening to a lot of people signed onto DFTBA records. (I said that before, didn't I?) Mainly Alex Day, Chameleon Circuit (they sing Trock aka Time Lord Rock, song about the TV show Doctor Who), ALL CAPS, Tom Milsom, and Eddplant. Eddplant sang this one song on The Zone about a month ago that I instantly fell in love with. He said that it'll be on his next album, so now I'm waiting patiently for it. Charlie Mcdonnell is releasing his first album this summer. I can't wait for that. He's releasing it around the same time that Alex Day is releasing his new album. That one is going to be good!

I really feel like there should be more to this, but I can't think of anything interesting to talk about. Oh well. I'm going to leave you with a quote from one of John Green's videos that he posted this week.

"The Venn Diagram of boys who don't like smart girls and boys you don't want to date is a circle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment