I had an interview today. It was my 2nd one with that place, and I think I might get the job. Not sure though. I still need to call the movie theater and see if my application has been reviewed and all that good stuff.
So, this weekend was pretty good. Saturday morning I left with D and the boys to Mississippi for her nephews graduation. His class consisted of 257 students, a lot more than my graduating class. It was the first time that I met her family. Everything went pretty good. My only complaint (other than the mosquitoes and heat) was the constant "No way you're twenty" remarks. But I get that all the time so I shouldn't even let it bother me. I know that women tend to admire knowing they look younger than what they are, but when you're 20 years old and get told that you look anywhere from 13-16 it kind of makes slightly uncomfortable. I feel like people don't take me seriously at times because of my height and high pitched voice. But then again the look on people's faces when I tell them my age and go on about something important is always great.
Anyway, we spent all day in that general area. We left a little before 4:30am that morning and didn't get back until a little before 11 that night. It was a long trip! We got back and I was out cold at around midnight. I slept for 15 hours, woke up and felt like I still needed some sleep. Road trips definitely take their toll.
My Northern Downpour Letter Project will kick off sometime this week. I just need to get the letter in the mail and wait. There are 15(maybe 16, idk) girls doing it. I'm super excited about it.
Well this is it for me for now. I think a nap is calling my name later. So until next time!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment