Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shamble Bobble Dibble Dooble...

Since I'm up and have time to kill I figured I'd blog.

Lately the internet has been a very boring place for me. Nothing is holding my interest. I think I'm so eager to get out in the world again (get a job/go back to school) that I can't focus on anything else. Since living here I've put in many applications. Out of all those applications I've gotten 1 interview and still no job. It's aggravating.

On a lighter note I can't wait for the next episode of Doctor Who. It's going to be good as always. Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike) wrote in his last blog that he knows someone who has seen the rest of the season. Apparently Matt Smith will give his best performance towards the end of the season. Since I started watching at series 1 I only have 2 other Doctors to compare Matt Smith's to (Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant). I think David will always be my favorite, but there's something about Matt. The Doctor is a clever character. David brought out this cleverness by being everywhere (it seemed) whereas Matt's Doctor is more sly. When he figures something out he just gives a little smile.

So, I've run out of things to talk about. I guess this blog is about me wanting a job and Doctor Who. Fun stuff. Anyway, I'm going to leave you with a Doctor Who quote just to complete this.

"I'm stuck...on Earth like....like an ordinary person. Like a human! How rubbish is that? Sorry, no offense. But come on! "
-The Doctor
"The Poison Sky"
ep. 5 series 4


No comments:

Post a Comment