This week is already a total fail. Yesterday my car wouldn't start and when I got home I found out that the timing belt broke and it's going to cost money I don't have to fix it. I've been feeling ill the past 4 days, and I'm just in a mood to curl up in bed and never leave my room. I feel like I'm more pessimistic than usual. A good thing to do when I'm in this kind of mood is to figure out one thing that makes my life brilliant. This week it's knowing that I'm half way through paying for the London trip. That one week away from everything I know has me so excited. I've never been adventurous, just really cautious, so deciding on a whim that I wanted to do this and not backing out of it is really amazing.
Work is work, not much new going on there. I cut my finger yesterday with a box cutter. Working at HFT has definitely left me with some battle scars.
Yeah, so this has been a pretty short blog. I just felt like writing something. Or maybe I'm just procrastinating. I have a load of laundry that needs to be put up. I should really get to that so it doesn't sit in the basket for days.
I'll end this with the opening credits to Roswell.
No comments:
Post a Comment