Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hola!!

Como estas?

Yeah, enough Spanish.

Now on to more ramblings!!!

Life has been uneventful the past couple of days. I seriously think I've just worked since my last blog. That's all I ever do anymore, work, eat, and sleep. I'm going to try to make this blog a priority this year, just because I want to document just about everything in my life. I'm also planning on starting a vlog on YouTube. I just need to know if my computer will handle video editing or if I'll just end up with out of sync videos all the time.

So, my favorite pair of jeans has had it. I noticed today that they're getting really worn and I think it's about time to throw them away. Which is sad because they're my only loose pair of jean s. They're comfortable, I just got them broken in. I guess all things in life have to end eventually. RIP Favorite Jeans. You will be missed on days when I feel like no other jeans fit. May you have an amazing afterlife in my garbage.

Income tax season is here. I'm waiting on my W2's so I can do my taxes and get that refund money back. I have decided that this year I'm going to get a new tattoo and that's it. The rest of the money will be put back and saved for a rainy day. Or my trip to London. Or anything else that might come up. All in all I WILL NOT blow this refund on one thing. Maturity ftw!

Speaking of maturity (or lack thereof), I'm turning 21 in 15 days! How about that? I've been trying to figure out exactly what I want to do for my birthday. I told D and Dad that I wanted another giant cookie, but this time I want the TARDIS on it. Yeah, I'm not obsessed with Doctor Who or anything. . . .

So that's it for now. I feel like I always ramble too much when I write these things. I guess tonight I'll leave whoever may be reading this with "New Perspective" by Panic! at the Disco. Later Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment