Saturday, January 1, 2011

HELLO WORLD!! And Welcome to 2011!

2010 was quite a year. I got a new job, signed up for a trip to London, and wrote 50,000 words in 30 days. I became obsessed with Doctor Who and all things DFTBA. I've made new friends and still managed to somewhat keep in touch with old ones. I lost some weight (still trying to lose a few more pounds), and I've become me. I think this year I'm going to be the happiest I've ever been, or so I hope.

Resolutions:
- Eat healthier
- Run at least 5 days a week
- Visit places I've never been
- Donate more often to charities
- Go back to college
- Become a better person

There's nothing too special about my resolutions this year. I think they are pretty much what most people say they're going to do. Here's to hoping I can stick to them.

Things I'm excited for:
- LONDON (hey! look one resolution taken care of!)
- Doctor Who Series 6
- Panic! At the Disco's new album
- Possibly meeting on of my bestest friends! (That would be you Steph)


With 2010 out of here and the new year beginning all I can say is that I'm excited to see what's in store for me. I'm at the point in my life where I feel completely happy with who I am. The past has been rough. I've loved and I've lost. That's not stopping me from being optimistic. Sitting there and wallowing over the past is pointless. Something I've learned is that it's better to just pick up the pieces and move on. Rule #32 in Zombieland, "Enjoy the little things", they make life worth living :)

Anyway, if you read that late night rambling by your's truly, kudos! Here's a nonexistent cookie!

I leave you now with a song by Skyway Flyer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment