Monday, March 14, 2011

Insomnia 101

So, here it is almost 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. I have to be up at 9 so I can be at work by 10. It's going to be a long week, I can already tell.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the people in my life. When you're feeling down it's always nice to think about how many people you have supporting you. A majority of my supporters live no where around me. Besides my family here in Alabama the closest one is on the other side of Georgia. These people lift me up and are there for me every day. Any time I need to vent, or cry, or share something amazing, they are there. I know that I am loved and that God put them there to show me I'm never alone. I can conquer the world because I have the most amazing supportive friends and family. I'm going through a tough time right now, but I know that I can make it through. I know life is worth living. It may take some time, but I'll get there eventually.

Speaking of things lifting my spirits, I get to FINALLY meet my best friend!! I've known her since 2008 and in May we'll be meeting each other for the first time. She's definitely been there for me through thick and thin. We met through Panic! at the Disco's fan club Northern Downpour and I guess because of our shared obsession with the band we became good friends. Back in 2009 when I was going through some things she was constantly there for me. I can't thank her enough for being putting up with my late night phone calls and texts. Anyway, in May Panic! is coming to Atlanta and we're both going! I'm so excited and I can't wait!!!

I look back at my late night ramblings sometimes and wonder why I started writing in the first place. I think this is the only time I've actually thought about it while typing. I'm pretty sure none of this is making any sense to anyone but me. Oh well :)

So I think bed definitely a possibility now. Goodwhatever to anyone reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment