Lately I feel like I've been running on empty. It takes me forever to fall asleep and then once I'm gone I don't want to get up.
Anyway, enough about that.
I've been having headaches for just about 2 weeks now. And not just normal headaches, but an annoying hurt that sometimes turns into an OMG-ouch-light-hurts-don't-make-a-loud-noise migraine. I went to a doctor yesterday and he said that it sounds like tension headaches that turn into migraines. So he's prescribing me some medicine to help with that. He also noticed that I had heart palpitations listed as a symptom I was having and when he listened to my heart he said it sounded like there was something leaking. I go back in about two weeks to have an Echo test done.
On a brighter note, only about 130 days until London. Holy crap I can't wait! I'm just so ready to get away from my monotonous life it's not even funny. I want to go exploring a spend a week around an accent that I'm absolutely in love with. See the homeland of my favorite show (Doctor Who)and my favorite classic rock band (Queen). I want to bring back stories that no one else in my family can tell. I want to come back a changed person who has experienced something amazing.
So I think dinner is almost ready, we're having lasagna tonight. So I'm going to wrap this up, go eat, and try to go to bed. Then wake up and go to my job that's paying for my much anticipated trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment