Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yes, I am a Panic! At the Disco fangirl. . .

And I'm really not ashamed of it. I get ecstatic when I find out they're releasing new stuff. I've been watching "The Ballad of Mona Lisa" for the past hour now, I've been listening to that song since it got leaked. I'm still not tired of it. Every time I hear it, it still sounds so new. I'm sure once I get "Vices & Virtues" I'll find some other song to be my favorite, but for now this will have to suffice.

Anyway, so Panic! has been my favorite band since 2006. I used to have my MySpace all decked out in Panic! stuff. They've definitely been a big part of my life. In 2008 I joined Northern Downpour, their official fan club. I joined because I love their music and since joining I've met some of the most wonderful people. Those people have been there for me just like Panic!'s music, in good times and bad. I can't really put into words how much that means to me.

I'm patiently waiting for the new album (patience is a virtue haha :P) and in the mean time I'm going to fan girl about every little thing, because I can and I know that there are others out there doing the same thing. So I don't really know why I'm writing this, probably just to give me something to do until I decide to go to sleep. I guess it's only fitting that I leave whoever may be reading this with "The Ballad of Mona Lisa", enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment